Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Most Delicious Lovechild

I like to duck into the local CostCo World Market on occasion, buy silly foreign candies and the like and indulge my curiosities. Not seeing anything in particular that was grabbing my attention, I began my exodus when I happened upon...This stuff.

Yes...Cucumber soda. Needless to say, I was intrigued. So I ponied up the buck something for the little bottle (my whole hand can encompass the body of the bottle), and decided to have a sit and partake outside on a bench.

Usually with World Market niche soda's I find, most of them aren't really all that good. Obscure cola's tend to have a heavy Ginger flavor, and taste nothing like what the word 'Cola' might have you expect. So, I was unsure just how much genuine Cucumber flavor I should be expecting...
...Dear lord, it tasted like a bottle of Sprite soda and a fresh Cucumber were caught in bed with each other...It was one of those moments where the taste left me blindsided.
A few days later I went back and bought a bunch of them, as they did not have them in cases. Sadly you can only get them in bulk by ordering them through sites like www.Thirstmonger.com.

This has been my unique offering for the day, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment