Friday, March 9, 2012

Did Jessica Chobot really need to be in Mass Effect 3?

So...I'm balls deep into Mass Effect 3, going about my business of being Commander Space Jesus, as is my want...When I stumble upon...this.



She's a staff member at IGN, I am going to assume. Her character is a sleepy looking Hooters girl with bad posture and a delivery just about as dry as Shepards romantic dialogue in the first Mass Effect.

After the above linked scene after meeting her, I had to ask myself "Cool, but...why?"
No offense to Miss Chobot but...I was more excited when I unlocked Cheapy D of Cheap Ass Gamer podcast fame as a homie in Saints Row 3. Or even Felicia Day as Veronica from Fallout: New Vegas. At least they as characters contributed something to the overall game other than being a percentage unlike Miss Chobots performance.
If she had been a Squad Member, I think I'd have been more accepting. But not in that tank top. That is not battle appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment